CAT demonstrates how to block lace scarves and shawls.
* Shirley Paden's Knitwear Design Workshop: The Comprehensive Guide to Handknits
What's on the set:
* Whisper scarf in Cherry Tree Hill Suri Alpaca
* Boundary Waters Square shawl (out of print) from Two Old Bags in handspun
* Square lace (my own design) made in Kauni 8/2 Effektgarn
* Doily made with DMC Coronet size 10 cotton
* Childrens foam floor tile
* Blocking board
* Knit and Lace Blocking Wires Kit
* Colinette Giotto ribbon yarn
What am I wearing
* Cowl made with handspun from Spunky Eclectic South African Fine wool in Think Spring Colorway
You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/letsknit2gether and
Check out http://letsknit2gether.com/2010/05/03... for complete show notes with links!