Loading...

Up to Half Off Your Tuition with "Opportunity" Tax Credit

14,530 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jan 30, 2012

More than 58 percent of City University of New York's undergraduate students attend tuition-free, thanks to TAP and Pell grants. But what if you're in the other 42 percent that earns too much to qualify for those grants? Most likely, you can claim an educational tax credit of up to $2,500 on your federal income tax returns. For a full-time undergrad, that's almost like getting one semester a year tuition-free! And graduate and undergraduate students -- including those who are not pursuing a degree at the School of Professional Studies -- may be eligible for a different credit of up to $2,000. Get an overview here.

  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...