Lichtsinn.com - New 2012 Winnebago Vista 30T Motor Home Class A
Our newly redesigned website has all the tools you need for a complete interactive tour of this in-stock unit, including High Definition Video Walkthrus, Pictures, Floorplans, Virtual 360 Tours, and Original Brochures! Go for a virtual test drive at our web site, only 1 Mile from Winnebago and Itasca here in Forest City, Iowa!
All new 2012 triple slide floorplan, nimble with expansive front living area! Be the first to use cutting edge floorplans, factory fresh from Lichtsinn Motors! Only one mile from Winnebago and Itasca here in Forest City Iowa!
Includes the Following Factory-Installed Options:
1. Dual pane windows
2. Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
3. Rearview camera system with one way audio and side video cameras on each side of the coach, actuated by the turn signals, with dedicated signal input
4. Dining table and buffet, with four chairs and 40 inch HD LCD TV
5. AM FM Stereo with CD and DVD player, MP3 input, remote control and alarm clock
6. Ultraleather cab seats
7. Powered driver seat
8. In dash workstation for passenger convenience
9. Ultraleather sofa sleeper, with integrated queen air mattress
10. Vinyl floor covering, front
11. Rear 19 inch TV
12. Inverter, 1000 watt
13. Microwave and convection oven
14. Six gallon gas and electric water heater with Motoraid engine assist, to heat your water with a free source of heat off the engine during transit
15. MCD American Duo Night and Solar shade system
16. Interior upgrade package, featuring a backsplash in the kitchen, flip up countertop extension, padded vinyl ceiling, range cover, refrigerator door insert upgrade, sink covers, and throw pillows for the sofa and bed
17. Electric patio awning
18. Exterior entertainment center with CD player and cocktail table
19. Powered mirrors with defrost
20. Rear ladder
21. AC heat pump
22. Auxiliary defroster fans
23. Powered ventilator fan
24. Exterior wash station
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of motor homes, self-contained recreation vehicles used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The Company builds quality motor homes with state-of-the-art computer-aided design and manufacturing systems on automotive-styled assembly lines. The Company's products are subjected to what the Company believes is the most rigorous testing in the RV industry. These vehicles are sold through dealers under the Winnebago®, Itasca® and Rialta® brand names.