UDAAN WELFARE ASSOCIATION (UWA) is a registered NGO, it works for village
children to helps them to achieve their potential in the following ways:
1) We conduct general awareness sessions with the children. We get to
interact with them directly and find out their hopes, dreams for the
2) Most children find Mathematics very difficult to grasp. We create
gimmicks, puzzles, riddles all to stimulate the young minds and to
cultivate interest in Mathematics and Analysis.
3) To understand the world around them, science is essential. Here we
create small toys along with some puzzles to reinforce the scientific
4) To improve their communications in the modern world, we hold some
spoken english sessions so they can improve their fluency and vocabulary.
In short, we have developed a parallel system of education which is more
effective. This are achieved by visiting this villages every Saturday, and
each four consecutive Saturday each point is taken care of.
We UWA inviting you to join and help to enhance the skill of those village
children through your talent. They need your help. You can contribute in a
1) Visiting villages and teaching/aid in teaching the children. You don't
necessarily need to know Marathi.(3 visit in 4 months).
2) Through material preparation (eg. science, mathematics, puzzles, etc.)
3) Help in arranging for funds and sponsorships (Contact Fund collecting
For more information visit: http://www.udaan-welfare.org/