Chris Farley on The Conan O'Brien show. He does a bit on his motivational speaker Matt Foley!
Chris Farley has always been one of my all time favorite actor/comedians, if you don't already know him by name I have no doubt you've at least heard of the classic roles and movies he's been in such as:
1) Wayne's World (1992) .... Security Guard with Mike Myers, Dana Carvey (Garth), Ed O-niel, Rob Lowe
2) Coneheads (1993) .... Ronnie the Mechanic with Dan Aykroyd
3) Wayne's World 2 (1993) .... Milton with Mike Myers, Dana Carvey (Garth), Ed O-niel, Christopher Walken
4) Airheads (1994) .... Officer Wilson ... aka "Hardrock hijack" - Japan (English title) with Brandon Fraiser, Steve Buscemi, Adam Sandler
5) Billy Madison (1995) (uncredited) .... Bus Driver with Adam Sandler, Bradley Whitford, Norm MacDonald
6) Tommy Boy (1995) .... Tommy with David Spade, Dan Aykroid, Rob Lowe, Brian Dennehy
7) Black Sheep (1996) .... Mike Donnelly with David Spade, Gary Busey, Tim Matheson
8) Beverly Hills Ninja (1997) .... Haru with Nicollette Sheridan, Chris Rock, Robin Shou (Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat!)
9) Almost Heroes (1998) .... Bartholomew Hunt with Matthew Perry, Kevin Dunn (dad from Transformers), Eugene Levy
10) Dirty Work (1998) (uncredited) .... Jimmy with Norm MacDonald, Christopher McDonald (Shooter McGavin from Happy Gilmore!)
11) Saturday Night Live (SNL) Chip n' Dales dancer with Patrick Swayze Motivational Seaker Matt Foley Various clips with Adam Sander, Will Farrel, David Spade, Rob Schneider, Michael Jordon and much much more
If you still don't recognize his work, perhaps one of his famous quotes will jog your memory!
"I'm just dandy, I got a bowl of chocolate pudding in my underpants"
"Well, la di fricken da"
"Fat guy in a little coat."
"You'll end up living in a van, down by the river"
"What d'you do?!?!"
"My name is Matt Foley and I am a motivational speaker."
"First off I am 35 years old, I am divorced, and I live in a van down by the river."
"Your going to amount to JACK SQUAT!!"
And one of my personal favorites... "I can get a great look at a t-bone steak by shoving my head up a bull's ass but I'd rather take the butchers word for it."