RT: http://bit.ly/upT14s Facebook: http://on.fb.me/uTipJM
Butterbeer from the Harry Potter series!
6 Tbsp of sugar
3 tsp of vanilla extract
1 cup heavy cream
2 tsp of butter flavoring
- Combine ingredients in a large mixing/Kitchen Aid bowl.
- Mix or whip on a medium to high speed until you get soft peaks, this can take anywhere from 2-4 minutes
- IBC Cream Soda (or any cream soda)
- Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel (for slushie and hot drink)
- Milk (for hot drink)
- Brown sugar (for hot drink)
- 1 bottle/can Cream Soda
- 1 tbsp artificial butter flavoring (more depending on personal taste)
- Combine ingredients in a frosted glass, mix well
- 1 tbsp of Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 bottle/can of Cream Soda
- Combine ingredients in a blender. Blend well until frothy
- Heat on medium
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 tbsp of Butterscotch Caramel
- 1 tbsp of Brown sugar
- Mix all together in a pot on medium heat. Stir until drink is desired hotness
FOR ALL DRINKS: pour out into a mug, add a layer of foam, and enjoy!
- Butterscotch Schnapps (add in at any point you are mixing the liquid ingredients for the butterbeer)
Send us things!
Feast of Fiction
PO Box 862272
Los Angeles, CA 90086
Feast of Fiction Ep. 2