50. Surah Qaf
[These letters (Q�f, etc.) are one of the miracles of the Qur'�n, and none but All�h (Alone) knows their meanings].
By the Glorious Qur'�n.
2. Nay, they wonder that there has come to them a warner (Muhammad ) from among themselves. So the disbelievers say: "This is a strange thing!
3. "When we are dead and have become dust (shall we be resurrected?) That is a far return."
4. We know that which the earth takes of them (their dead bodies), and with Us is a Book preserved (i.e. the Book of Decrees).
5. Nay, but they have denied the truth (this Qur'�n) when it has come to them, so they are in a confused state (can not differentiate between right and wrong).
6. Have they not looked at the heaven above them, how We have made it and adorned it, and there are no rifts in it?
7. And the earth! We have spread it out, and set thereon mountains standing firm, and have produced therein every kind of lovely growth (plants).
8. An insight and a Reminder for every slave turning to All�h (i.e. the one who believes in All�h and performs deeds of His obedience, and always begs His pardon).
9. And We send down blessed water (rain) from the sky, then We produce therewith gardens and grain (every kind of harvests) that are reaped.
10. And tall date-palms, with ranged clusters;
11. A provision for (All�h's) slaves. And We give life therewith to a dead land. Thus will be the resurrection (of the dead).
12. Denied before them (i.e. these pagans of Makkah who denied you, O Muhammad ) the people of N�h (Noah), and the dwellers of Rass, and the Tham�d,
13. And 'Ad, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh), and the brethren of Lout (Lot),
14. And the dwellers of the Wood, and the people of Tubba'; everyone of them denied (their) Messengers, so My Threat took effect.
15. Were We then tired with the first creation? Nay, They are in confused doubt about a new creation (i.e. Resurrection)?
16. And indeed We have created man, and We know what his ownself whispers to him. And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein (by Our Knowledge).
17. (Remember!) that the two receivers (recording angels) receive (each human being after he or she has attained the age of puberty), one sitting on the right and one on the left (to note his or her actions) .
18. Not a word does he (or she) utter, but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it).
19. And the stupor of death will come in truth: "This is what you have been avoiding!"
20. And the Trumpet will be blown, that will be the Day whereof warning (had been given) (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).
21. And every person will come forth along with an (angel) to drive (him), and an (angel) to bear witness.
22. (It will be said to the sinners): "Indeed you were heedless of this, now We have removed your covering, and sharp is your sight this Day!"
23. And his companion (angel) will say: "Here is (this Record) ready with me!"
24. (And it will be said): "Both of you throw (Order from All�h to the two angels) into Hell, every stubborn disbeliever (in the Oneness of All�h, in His Messengers, etc.).
25. "Hinderer of good, transgressor, doubter,
26. "Who set up another il�h (god) with All�h, then (both of you) cast him in the severe torment."
27. His companion (Satan devil)] will say: "Our Lord! I did not push him to transgress, (in disbelief, oppression, and evil deeds) but he was himself in error far astray."
28. All�h will say: "Dispute not in front of Me, I had already, in advance, sent you the threat.
29. The Sentence that comes from Me cannot be changed, and I am not unjust (to the least) to the slaves."
30. On the Day when We will say to Hell: "Are you filled?" It will say: "Are there any more (to come)?"
31. And Paradise will be brought near to the Muttaq�n (pious - see V.2:2) not far off.
32. (It will be said): "This is what you were promised, - (it is) for those oft-returning (to All�h) in sincere repentance, and those who preserve their covenant with All�h (by obeying Him in all what He has ordered, and worship none but All�h Alone, i.e. follow All�h's Religion, Isl�mic Monotheism).
33. "Who feared the Most Beneficent (All�h) in the Ghaib (unseen): (i.e. in this worldly life before seeing and meeting Him), and brought a heart turned in repentance (to Him - and absolutely free from each and every kind of polytheism),
34. "Enter you therein in peace and security; this is a Day of eternal life!"
35. There they will have all that they desire, and We have more (for them, i.e. a glance at the All-Mighty, All-Majestic �� ����� ).