Help us out & subscribe to our channel. (Its totally free, it keeps you up to date with all our awesome vids, and it helps us out.)
Also Check FAA Out:
If you live anywhere near the Dallas area, you should come play with us for free!
Check out our other vids at: http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraphimA...
Hit us with email at email@example.com
The "Who?": Seraphim Airsoft is a group of good guys who love to play airsoft. We're making our field open to everyone because we want to play with and against other dudes who love this sport like we do. Just so you know, we are made up of mostly adult men. While younger players are welcome, we are looking for serious players...we are not baby sitters.
The "Where?": In the Rockwall area just northeast of Dallas. We play on private property owned by one of our players. We have been building the field for over a year, and it is starting to really take shape. (The exact address is only given upon request and only to people wanting to play with us.)
The "When?": Most months we play two Saturdays a month. We start at 10am and usually play for around 4hrs. For bigger OPs, we will play longer into the afternoon.
Basic Rules of the Field:
1. MUST fill out liability release form...if under 18, form must be filled out by a parent or guardian beforehand. (Form will be emailed to you if needed)
2. Must have protective eye wear on at all times during game play.
3. Must respect at all times the ruling of the Game Foremen.
4. Must always call your hits loudly. (This is an honor game, and people who consistently refuse to play honorably will not be welcome.)
Some other stuff to know:
1. It is absolutely FREE to play with us. We aren't in this to make a buck.
2. FPS restrictions: You are not allowed to field a gun that shoots higher than 400 FPS without restrictions to your engagement distance. At 400 FPS and under, the engagement distance is 20 feet.
3. Do NOT need a full face mask (But if you want to wear one, that's cool.)
4. USE any kind of plastic BBs (BIOs are great, but not mandatory.)
5. You must provide your own gun, gear, BBs, etc.
Feel free ask any questions in the comment section. We will quickly respond.
If you want to email us, hit us at firstname.lastname@example.org