Ever been stuck on a project because you don't have enough fuse blocks? Why pay $40 when you can make your own! It's wicked easy & the plastic ones are no better!
Enjoy The Music? Subscribe For More ORIGINAL Tracks!
"Conquer The World" - By Cultivata Beats
Beat Made On FL Studio 8
BTW - The solder reference is for when connecting wire into the terminals, So for you, yes it will be wicked needed.
**Enjoy The Music? Subscribe For More Information On These ORIGINAL Tracks - Cultivata & MC Fathom Phantom**
Step 1: Cut to length your 3/4 inch wood sliver to fit your applied fuse ( ANL )
Step 2: Mark & Drill 2 holes for the mouting bolts - matching the spot up with the eye.
Step 3: Use a 1/2 inch butteryfly bit to shave down the existing hole by 1/4 inch ( This allows for Flush Mounted Heads )
Step 4: Drill 2, 2 inch by 5/8 inch fine thread screws into each hole, threading will occur naturally.
Step 5: Then take 2 lug fasteners and find prefered fuse location along the 2" bolt.
Step 6: Place fuse onto post, and screw on 2 more addition lugs. ( This will affix the fuse to the post firmly & securly )
Step 7: ( At This Point, solder the terminals onto your wire ) I will be getting some soon!
Step 8: Fill the back of the fuse block with wood filler! ( This will prevent grounding out )
Step 9: Place terminals over post, and screw on 2 more additional lugs ( This will affix the terminals to the post firmly & securly )
Step 10: ENJOY!
My First Car Audio SPL Bass Installation
(1) Alpine MRP 500 - Class D Monoblock Amplifier
(1) Alpine MRP 1000 - Class D Monoblock Amplifier
(3) Orion HP 12 @ 2 ohms - Subs
(2) Orion Cobalt 5.25's - Highs
(2) Power Acoustik PCX 5 farad Capacitors
*Same 200 amp H/O Alt*
My Current Competition Car Audio Stereo System
Pioneer DEH-P6000ub - Head Unit
(1) Clarion Eqs746 Graphic EQ - BEST Equalizer
(2) Orion Cobalt 5.25's - Highs & Tweeters
(2) Polk DB 5x7's - Mid Range Speakers
(2) Polk DB 6x9's - Mid Range Speakers
(1) DAT Hellfire 2500.1 Class D Mono Amp / Diablo Audio Technologies = 3000 + Watts RMS @ 1 ohm
(1) Ascendant Audio Mayhem 18 inch Subwoofer
(1) Single Slot Ported Box Tuned To 32 hz @ 6cft
(1) MCR 200 amp High Output Alternator
Big 3 / 0 Gauge Cable - Stinger / Tsunami Power Wire
Like my big three upgrade video, I'll show you through the various steps to making high quality SPL fuse blocks. Every car audio stereo system needs proper fusing, so why not do it? Bass rewards patience! Look at Meade - Big Installations count on hard work! The more you work, the more loud you'll be - I plan on helping everyone in the world to get the best sound from the systems as ever possible. I'm learning, and, I have a list - Time is tellin' too! - I just know that the The top 3 loudest car audio songs will flex the win