YouTube home National Registration Day
Upload

Loading...

Dangerous Toy Magnets.wmv

683 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 30, 2012

Dr. Steve Rothenberg and his partners at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children have seen several cases of kids swallowing dangerous toy magnets, the size of BB's. These magnets can cause severe damage once ingested. Dr. Rothenberg shows photos from surgery and x-rays.

Loading...

to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...