AHH! Let me just say that I am in LOVE with this idea! That being said, here is everything you need to know about the Christmas Wishlist Project & my Christmas (or Chrismukkah, since I come from a mixed family) wishes! : )
What is the Wishlist Project?
# Make a video like this one. The video description should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related, to medium or really big wishes. The important thing is, make sure they are things you really, truly want.
# If you wish for real life things make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post.
# Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in the video description so that the holiday joy will spread.
# Post the video as a response to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6dX3u...
# Surf around Youtube to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
# If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. You don't need to claim that you're doing something for someone-if they get more than one of something they wanted, fantastic! Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. To reach 500 subs by the end of the year. Im at about 450 now, so that would be so so so amazing!! If that means subbing me yourself or suggesting me to others, I would be so grateful! Each sub I get feels like such an accomplishment, and I love knowing Im appreciated!
2. A crossover video between Tim Riggins & Brooke Davis. I dont know why, but Ive just recently become obsessed with the possibility of these two. HEHE :D
3. Background/Icon for my channel. Im just learning photoshop now, and well I suck ahaha.
4. A Greys Anatomy Video set to the song Pitter-Pat by Erin McCarley. I think the song fits the fandom so well, but I dont want to make it myself because I dont feel like I have a good enough handle on all the scenes to know which ones would work best, and I dont want to miss anything! So hopefully someone who is a totally Greys fanatic would love this challenge? hihi
5. Any Veronica Mars/Logan Echolls vids. Use ANY music you want. I just am so in love with these two STILL, and I want to see some more awesome vids for them!
6. A video about the relationship between Rory Gilmore and Tristan Dugrey from Gilmore Girls. This was my first ship, but noone ever vids them. I would love to see a new video about them. You can use clips from any of Alexis Bledel and Chad Michael Murrays other works too!
7. A video about the movie The Ugly Truth. I LOOOOVVVEE that movie. Officially obsessed : )
8. A 24 video!!! NOONE vids this AMAZING fandom!!! Any couple/character/whole cast is fine. I love Jack, and my favorite couple was Tony & Michelle. How tragic is Tonys storyline *sob*
9. A video about friendship, using any of my favorite fandoms. (check my channel for a huge list) These are usually my favorite videos, I just find them so moving! There are so many love songs and breakup songs out there, but my favorites are always the cheesier stuff like Gift of a Friend haha.
10. For anyone who would like to work on a collab with me over Christmas break to message me! I LOVE collabs, but havent worked on one in a long time because of school. So over break Id love to work on some with people!
Over break I also plan on fulfilling as many wishes others have posted as I can! Love you all!!