Hey everyone! Welcome back! Today we start heading up past Fallarbor Town and into Meteor Falls! Enjoy! Pokemon is copyright of Gamefreak, Inc.
QOTD: What did you do for your birthday this past year and/or are going to do for your birthday in the future?
P.S. Most of you could guess this but yes, I am not streaming tonight that will be saved for next week, sorry! Anyways, yeah, stream will be next week then everyone!
- If a pokemon faints, it's dead, gone forever, bye bye (you need to release it unless you have a rule where you can resurrect them [check with me about the rules for resurrection before making that rule] (0 points)
- You can only catch the first pokemon you see on the route, you do not have to catch the pokemon if you don't want to (0 points)
- Every legendary must die (0 points)
- Any rule past this rule that is progressively harder is worth 1.5x it's worth (-15 pts.)
- I'm only allowed to buy 10 items at a time (2 points)
- Repeats of the same pokemon will not count towards my total points (Wurmple will only count until both of them evolve) (4 points)
- I'm allowed to heal in a pokecenter in one town only 5 times before I find the next town, then once I find the next town I can heal at the previous town whenever I want. (8 points)
- I can only have 6 pokemon in my PC at one time. (15 pts.)
- No use of Rare Candies, Vitamins, etc. (15 points)
- I will only "use" 4 pokemon no more than that at a time (15 pts.)
40 points to start
Lose a pokemon: -2 point
Break any rules: - 5 points
Cheating at all: -All points
Save states: -10 points
Any rules to make it easier: -5 points
Drop a rule: -20 points
Add a rule after the start of the run: -2 points
Beat Steven 1st: 100 pts
2nd: 75 pts
3rd: 50 pts
4th: 25 pts
Beat the Elite Four again 1st: 50 points
2nd: 25 pts.
3rd: 15 pts.
4th: 10 pts.
Beat the Elite Four 1st: 20 points
2nd: 15 pts
3rd: 10 pts
4th: 5 pts
Catch a pokemon: 1 pt
Add 1 more rule to make harder: 1 pt
2 more: 2 pts.
3 more: 5 pts.
4 more: 5 pts
5 more: 10 pts.
6 more: 10 pts.
7 more: 10 pts.
8 more: 15 pts.
Doing a sidequest: 10 pts.
Beat a major battle without losing a single pokemon: 5 pts.
If one pokemon is 5 levels higher than a gym/rival's ace due to off-screen grinding: -5 points
If two or more pokemon are more than 3 levels higher than a gym/rival's ace due to off-screen grinding: - 3 points
Oh and there seems to be some confusion among the masses but we're playing this LP based on how many episodes are being uploaded not at the rate of uploads.
Seth's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GetemTheb...
Clef's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/clefable919
Zoroark's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Stealthed...