Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 17, 2017
The ancient covered market, open on the former market square, was mainly used for corn storage and trade. The large arches were closed off by wooden boards to protect the goods. Upstairs, the building hosted the city hall from the 18th century to 1902.