Loading...

Border Terrier Ate Chewing Gum - Warning

1,699 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 22, 2008

How I used Google to help save my dog's life. Sugar-free foods can pose a threat to animals and we almost lost Finlay after he ate half a pack of chewing gum. Please heed this warning and keep your pets safe!

Loading...


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...