Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 25, 2009
Found at TL55980578, at the edge of a field, this ROC Post is partially hidden from the main road by a hedgerow. First used in July 1959, and shut at the Corps stand-down in 1991, this was a "master post" (they had a radio to talk to the ROC HQ) as can be seen by the large "top hat" connection cover on the air vent. More info/photos can be found at http://www.subbrit.org.uk/rsg/roc/ind...