Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 19, 2016
Learn all the tricks of the trade that penetration testers use to practice their skills, test out new attacks, and prepare for upcoming penetration tests. Joe will be covering things like:
- How to keep up with the latest vulnerabilities and exploits - Deciding what types of vulnerabilities to put in the network - Deciding how to design the network - Deciding what defensive measures to put into the network
- Should you use an old machine/old laptop - Should you build a whitebox for this -What types of hardware should you buy
- Where do you get all of the operating systems from - Where do you get all of the vulnerable applications from
- Creating linked clones in ESXI - Deploying Snort or Surricata in ESXI - vSwitch features that you may want to use in your environment
- Building and running VirtualBox Headless with PHPVirtualbox - Creating Backups and clones of running VMs in VirtualBox - Using raw devices to create a Virtualbox VM - Setting up a serial port between VirtualBox VMs - Taking screenshots of VirtualBox VMs