- Library browser show rating sum, playcount sum and burn factor by node (artist, album, track, etc...). Burn factor is high if you've listened a lot to a few tracks of a node.
- Advanced queue managment with several flags to apply on queued tracks :
Stop flag : Once the player is done playing this track it will stop global playback Temp jump : Once the player is done playing the current track, it will play this track and then go back where it left Perm jump : Once the player is done playing the current track, it will play this track and then continue playback from here Bridge source : Once the player is done playing this track, it will move to the bridge dest of this bridge source (if there is one) Bride dest : Tells that this track is where the matching bridge source will lead when listened
- Passive filters : hide tracks you do not want to see by showing only those matching filters, useful if you have a large collection and at some point just listen to a few tracks. Can be seen as content view modes.
- Session saving/loading
- Last.fm scrobbling with offline cache support
- Function to sync playcounts with Last.fm account
- Function to import ratings from another Bullseye database (including BullseyeDroid)