To find out how to get rid of herpes and cure it in the way I have, click here: http://www.herpes-free.com/
How to get rid of herpes? As I mentioned in the video, I have found some other methods that helped me with the disease. I will point them out, but keep in mind that in most cases they are time consuming and not so effective (however they can bring you relief for a short time like they did for me).
1. The first drug I’ve been taking after a consultation with a doctor was Acyclovir. It’s one of the few most common antiviral drug used to treat herpes. You take it under a doctor’s control and it can often relieve sores or prevent it from getting worse, however, I had some really awful experience with it. My case was hard and I’ve been told that I need a suppressive treatment, which means I had to take the drug every day. It made me my symptoms less severe, but I was suffering from really painful side effects, I was feeling weak, tired, sometimes I was having rash and problems with my stomach. I gave it up after 3 weeks. I have also tried famciclovir and valacyclovir but with similar effect.
2. How to get rid of herpes with home methods:
- One of the best remedy for me was propolis. Search your local pharmacy for an ointment which contains around 3% propolis (ColdSore-FX or Herstat). It is scientifically proved that it can bring you relief, and it really managed to make my symptoms a little bit less severe.
- Don’t wear tight and synthetic underwear (or other clothing that has a contact with the affected area). Cotton underwear is a must. Restrictive clothing can strengthen genital herpes symptoms because fabrics like cotton tend to “breath” better;
- To relieve pain or discomfort associated with herpes outbreaks it is useful to soak the affected area in warm water, with an aluminium acetate or magnesium sulphate. Keep the area dry when you are not soaking it, if the towels feel uncomfortable, use a hair drier;
- If you are really in pain you can use topical anesthetic and apply it to the area. I used to use it a lot, especially when I had to go to some important meeting and I didn’t feel comfortable;
3. Three the best herpes natural remedies for me:
- Echinacea – it is natural herbal remedy which become more popular last few years. It can be taken as a pressed juice, or extract like a tea.
- You can try lysine to prevent outbreaks. It is an amino acid which can help preventing an outbreak by blocking arginine – a substance that has a major role in replicating blisters.
- Aloe vera cream – mostly applies to men, it is helpful in healing blisters. To reduce the duration of the outbreak, apply the cream to the area and dry it afterwards.
My case was really hard and as I said in the video, the only method that has really helped me with getting rid of herpes completely is on this website: http://www.herpes-free.com/
I’m sure that if it helped me, it can help anyone.
How to get rid of herpes
can you get rid of a std
Can you heal herpes
How to get rid of herpes home remedies
how to get rid of a std
can you get rid of std
treatment for chlamydia
get rid of herpes fast
how to get rid of herpes quick
how to get rid of herpes naturally
cold sore medication
treatment for herpes
get rid of herpes
how to heal herpes
how to cure herpes
herpes natural remedies
Cure for herpes
how to get rid of hsv 2
how to get rid of herpes home
hsv 2 virus
how to get rid of std at home
how to get rid of a std from home
how to get rid of herpes remedy
best natural remedies for herpes
treatment for hepatitis
natural remedies for herpes
treatment for hsv 2
treatment for chickenpox
how to get rid of a std at home