Loading...

How to skim coat or render plaster over cinder block walls

294,047 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 23, 2012

How to skim coat or render plaster over cinder block walls

BTW, using Hanson's lehigh white cement mixed with sand give a tan appearance that last forever without having to paint. how to skim coat cinder block walls, using rapid set plaster.
I'm using Hanson's lehigh white cement mixed with sand give a tan appearance that last forever without having to paint. From what I understand, Home Depot carries a more user friendly product premixed for the do it yourself person.

FYI, although we make Rendering plaster appear easy, however it usually take about 10 to 15 years of hands on experience to understand how to apply Render finish coat properly.
therefor, make certain you hire the right plastering and or rendering plaster company in your area.

Take it from me your favorite render dude, cement plaster material knowledge is 70% of being a well rounded Rendering plaster person, the other 30% is application, usually if a company can spread one cement render material they most likely can spend all cement renders materials, the understanding of what these rendering cement plasters can do is up to the plastering contractors experience with bit of attentiveness to understand what each cement Render plaster is engineered for.

Other Popular Plaster repairing videos below
http://ttps://youtu.be/GHBgu3Yh1kQ
https://youtu.be/T5kA6KdfAE8
https://youtu.be/M8-9wgcYTOI
https://youtu.be/pLEz1Qb9LTc
https://youtu.be/M8-9wgcYTOIh
https://youtu.be/O5PIz9WQfzM
https://youtu.be/DiL91N4HrVg
https://youtu.be/GHBgu3Yh1kQ
https://youtu.be/CvLTPRBiWiE
https://youtu.be/t9FbRK1VuPQ
https://youtu.be/Z2VPugiy-wM
https://youtu.be/DiL91N4HrVg
https://youtu.be/M8-9wgcYTOI
https://youtu.be/QgPXt5AXxqA
https://youtu.be/dxAf9HkqwuI
https://youtu.be/jI54QRx0_H0
https://youtu.be/RKAaNAXCAPs

Kirk Giordano Plastering Inc.
http://www.StuccoPlastering.com
http://www.BayAreaPlastering.com
How to skim coat or render plaster over cinder block walls
Render geek lad, rendering plaster lad
sand and cement render
Understanding your number one investment, your home
Popular cement, rendering videos, renderings top tips
youtube best explained Sand and cement rendering videos




BTW, using Hanson's lehigh white cement mixed with sand give a tan appearance that last forever without having to paint, How to skim coat or render plaster over cinder block walls, How to stucco over cinder block walls, white Portland cement plaster, How to skim coat cinder block walls

Loading...

Advertisement

to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...