Loading...

Alabama Tornado Aftermath: A Message of Hope and Thanks

3,766 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on May 1, 2011

Josh Spurgin's house was destroyed by a tornado. This is a message to those who have helped and to those who want to help. Josh specifically thanks Brian Lynch and Michael Ian Black for being awesome.

For the next few months, 75% of all donations to http://www.MintyPineapple.com or http://go.to/monanon will go to Josh and his family. The other 25% will go towards video projects that Josh was working on for Minty Pineapple. (The donation button is in the sidebar on the website.)

Follow @GoTeamJosh, @BrianLynch, @MichaelIanBlack, @VoicesforDeKalb, and @MintyPineapple on Twitter.

Please do whatever you can to help those who have been affected by this disaster. Thanks.

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...