Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Aug 20, 2007
So Mario returns the book to the windbag and continues on to the third and most frightening door.
- If I picked the worst segment in all of this playthrough, this is a very likely candidate. Everything went wrong here. And you'll know why.
- One of the reasons is the lack of a save point AFTER the 2nd room. I hate this room and you should too. Apparently, you have to go up this thing every time you die. Blargh.
- Another is that my first play through this was BETTER than the one was recorded. I'm stupid, sorry.
- I cut out a trainwreck part of the video. It's awful.
- The Underchomps. This is where everything just.. Falls apart. Luck wasn't on my side. In fact, it wasn't on my side throughout this playthrough. A total of several missed hits. (You can do the math.) And I used TWO of my shroom shakes. Figures. HOWEVER..
- 7-3 and 7-4 do not need any major health items. So maybe I didn't make a mistake.