Now this is the real best way to get fast and much experience points. I didn't edit the video, so everything you need to know is in the description.
This is an experience trick : this is not for coins or items at all. Note that I play on French version of the game (the HP become PC, the pixels have different names, etc...), and I recorded the video myself.
There are few reasons that make this trick way better than the Chapter 8-4 80.000 points trick. You don't need to quit the level and come back everytime, you don't need to buy anything in the shop again and again, this is totally safe, fast and easy, and it can be done very early in the game.
I don't think I have to explain it here, since I show everything in the video.
Anyway, there are a few things you need to know:
- you MUST use Carrie, or the ennemy will stop throwing balls. Moreover, it's easier not to miss the ball with it.
- if you want to pause the game, just use the "HOME" button. Be careful not to break the combos anyway, you should wait for a level up screen before.
- this trick is mainly useful to reach level 99 very fast. If you want some extra experience (99 999 999 points maximum), or a very very high score of jumps, check the last part of the description.
- if you want the trick to be very efficient, destruct everything in the place like I do in the video.
- only use Mario
- doing the trick is very, very easy. If you are not, for example, very tired, you won't have any problem jumping on the balls again and again.
- the game is easy. You don't really need to use the trick as soon as you can, because it will become even easier, and, I think, not so funny for boss fights
- this is way faster than what you may think (see above)
Okay, I've just got some new information about this trick. With one ennemy, the maximum number of jumps you can get is about 2800 (so, 28 000 points). Anyway, there is a way to improve the trick by using 2 or even 3 ennemies (the same ones of course), which allows you to reach scores like 7000 jumps !
This is not important if you just want to reach level 99, but if you want to get the highest score of jumps, or 99 999 999 exp. points in total, this is interesting. For a 3 ennemies trick, just destruct everything, and put them in specific places just like this:
Start with ennemy #1, then when you reach ennemy #2, kill the first one and continue with it. Do the same thing when you reach ennemy #3.
Here are some numbers to give you an idea of what the trick can give you:
- 1 jump: 10 points
- 100 jumps: 50.500 points
- 500 jumps: 1.252.500 points
- 1000 jumps: 5.005.000 points
- 1500 jumps: 11.257.500 points
- 2000 jumps: 20.010.000 points
- 3000 jumps: ~45 000 000 points
- 14142 jumps: ~1 000 000 000 points
At level 66, I've reached level 99 by playing less than an hour. Just try it !
Hope you enjoy the video =)