NEWS: I have created many short (most real time videos) for all of you that don't have much time to paint :) My purpose is simple - to make you paint ...almost everyday 🌸☺️😅🧚🏻♀️
Also as of June 1st I will have a new Schedule. Two videos per week - every Wednesdays and Saturdays!
I will be focusing more on my Teachable classes, not just advanced - for everyone!! yes - even if you are very new to watercolors!
1. My Online Painting School: maria-raczynska.teachable.com 🌊
2. For pencil sketches/real time videos/swatches go to: www.patreon.com/mariamorjane 🌷(Please note: Not all YT videos become real time videos. My Patrons help me choose which paintings become future real time videos)
3. My art supplies: www.mariamorjane.com/my-art-supplies 💐
http://www.thebrushguys.com/cgi-bin/s... - a full list of my current brushes
Coupon code: mariar 5% off for you and me
4. Follow me on Instagram/Twitter: @maria_morjane 🌸
5. This painting:
*Holbein Watercolors in tubes: Cadmium Yellow Pale, Cadmium yellow Light, Cadmium Yellow Orange, Isoindolinone Yellow Deep, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Quinacridone Red, Quinacridone Magenta, Quinacridone Violet, Cobalt Blue, Indigo, Neutral Tint
*Paper: Arches Rough 90lb Watercolor Paper 10X11
Round Brush 1 “Versatil”
Chisel Blender 6 “VelvetTouch”
Angle Shader 3/8 “VelvetTouch”
Short Liner 10/0 “VelvetTouch”
Silver Brush Limited Brushes:
Round Brush 8 “Black Velvet”
6. For all my Ladies that always ask: my nails are by Zoya, some of my favorite colors: LO, Haruko, Leisel
7. Please keep in mind there's a setting on YT where you can adjust the speed of this video. Yes! you can slow it down ;)
💕💕💕Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments! your support is giving me a lot of motivation to keep uploading here 😍💕
1. My videos are copy protected, they are fully owned by me and they are not allowed for any download. Please NOTE: IT'S A COPYRIGHT VIOLATION TO CREATE YOUR OWN CHANNEL WITH MY VIDEOS, you are risking losing your google account.
2. My videos are for your personal enjoyment. So It’s ok to copy my art for your personal use as long as you are not trying to make money off of it. 🌹😍
3. If you post your copied work on any social media, please give me a credit stating it's a "copy of an original painting by Maria Raczynska" 😊 Just think of it this way.. if you created a painting and shared a video with everyone else, how would you feel if someone else was taking credit for it?😅
😚Thank you so much for understanding💕💕💕You guys are the reason I am creating! thank you for your love and support💕💕💕
I've been getting a lot of similar questions so I have created a Q/A on my website - all about watercolor PAPERS, pigments, taping down etc 😃www.mariamorjane.com and go to a BLOG
The white pigment I use is an opaque watercolor - GOUACHE (Holbein)
I use it instead of my regular watercolor whites which are too transparent for my style of painting.
♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎😃*****Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!*****😃♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎
www.facebook.com/mariamorjane💕💕 fyi I’m pretty bad with facebook 😅… not enough time to be on all social media platforms, please forgive me if I haven’t seen your messages. best way to contact me is via comments☺️I always respond to my wonderful artist fellows here.
Music Created by:
“Canon in D Major”, “Prelude in C BWV 846”, “Impromptu in Blue”
by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...) (incompetech.com)
“Nirvana Vevo” by by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)