Why We Do What We Do:
At Fun Is Good, we’re passionate about helping organizations develop and sustain a positive, fun and creative culture for employees and customers alike.
How We Do What We Do:
We believe that when employees are allowed to work within their personal strengths and passions, they are more creative, more productive and more collaborative. When this happens, we know they’ll enjoy what they do and actually have fun in the process - resulting in greater customer satisfaction and success for their organization.
To best show how this happens, we often reference the wildly successful independent baseball club, the Saint Paul Saints. For almost 30 years their hilarious promotions and outstanding customer engagement practices have captured the hearts of fans everywhere. Saints co-owner Mike Veeck and our Fun Is Good Team help “deconstruct” this amazing experience and show how it works for all organizations.
Through motivating and fun keynote speeches, seminars, workshops and even stand-up comedy entertainment, our nationally recognized speakers help companies create a positive, innovative and productive culture.
- We inspire people to create and support a work culture that is enjoyable while also aggressively working to achieve department and company goals.
- We encourage individuals to find what they’re passionate about and then bring that passion to both their work environment and their personal lives.
- We entertain audiences with humorous stories and best practices to remind them to take their job/career seriously, but not themselves. . . to laugh, have fun and appreciate the positive things around them.
We Address Critical Issues Facing All Modern Work Teams:
- Creating Joy & Passion In Your Workplace & Career
- Rediscovering & Cultivating Creativity
- Kindness & Gratitude – We Need It
- Thriving In Times Of Change – Which Is Always
- Breaking the Rules …But In A Good Way
- Building Memorable Marketing Initiatives & Powerful Partnerships
- Developing Emotional Intelligence In The Workplace
- Delivering Exemplary Customer Care
- Attracting & Retaining The Best Employees
- Enhancing Cross-Generational Communications
- Choosing To Be A Successful Leader
Who Are We?
We are a team of fun-loving and creative people brought together by the shared belief that indeed, FUN IS GOOD! We come from a variety of industries and backgrounds and have a lot of experience making mistakes!
We truly like each other and are passionate about helping our clients enjoy what they do – and do it well!
Schedule Fun Is Good for Upcoming:
- All-Employee Meetings
- Industry Conferences
- Volunteer Organizations
- Leadership Team Sessions
- Youth Sports Meetings/Banquets
- Faculty & Staff Annual Kick-off Meetings
- Client Appreciation Celebrations
- Lunch & Learn Sessions