- Since thousands of years patriarchal civilizations shape the way of life by domination.
- That is why many cultures still tolerate open or hidden forms of misogyny, slavery and violence.
- In the run of history industrialization has been paid by goods stolen from Nature and Indigenous People.
- Supremacy of current world powers therefore is based on injustice and crime.
- In blatant contrast to humanitarian promises the world is being downgraded by political hypocrisy.
- Any mentality which promotes social inequality is incapable of maintaining creative balances.
- General decline of Life and the narrowing of future perspectives are not at all natural, they are man-made.
- Common well-being depends on creative relations, on a sensitive togetherness.
- Real satisfaction, safe security, enduring peace and spreading prosperity may be found in healthy social environments only - never by war or at the cost of others.
- Joint co-operation, mutual understanding and creative flexibility shape the genuine humane way of life.
... a brief summary of the global eco-social status-quo and some suggestions ...
HI - here is my message
1) the 3 biggest problems where I live are:
- increasing toxication of food, water and air because of industrial contamination which creates ever more health problems.
- due to spiritual contamination there is a wide-spread loss of orientation and a growing lack of confidence in always having a choice: - we always have options, wherever we are there always are alternatives!
- because of violence from the family sphere to the relations between nations history as well as presence appear to be a vale of tears for a growing majority of people.
2) the 3 biggest problems for the world are:
- subordination of reason and feeling under the supremacy of the system's favourites which are money and power and which create nonsense and injustice.
- dominance of profit and so called national security over the well being of people results in growing insecurity and misery.
- ignorance of politics & science regarding the integrity of Nature pervert her abundance into scarcity and her creative diversity and beauty into a rotten garbage dump.
3) where I live formally we have democracy. But in reality we don't - that is because of the mighty influence of Public Awareness Management by those who own the mass-media and thus are able to shape the public opinion according to their private and exclusive wishes. Globally follows social as well as ecological disintegration which produce ever more insecurity and fear of life.
4) in order to cope with the prior mentioned problems and situations all of which compromise our life we, the people of the world, need to create global democratic structures for a world in justice and cheerfulness.
5) my question to the public here from Mount Olive, Jerusalem is: don't we know by experience that dialogue is far more pleasant and effective than violence and war? -- why don't we, the people of the earth, in a joint effort entirely ban violence and war from our planet and implement co-operation which satisfies instead?