http://alsunna.org/anasheed - Give Thanks to Allah - Sounds like Michal Jackson, some said it's him (Like CBS news) and some said it's Zain B., regardless, the words of it are rich and worth hearing over and over.
صحف بريطانية ذكرت في نوفمبر/تشرين ثان من العام الماضي أنه اعتنق الدين الإسلامي، على خطى شقيقه "جيرمين" الذي أسلم عام 1989 وأقام عدة سنوات في مملكة البحرين.
Islam is the way to Paradise. In Islam you become a better and a true believer in God (Allah), the creator of all the creations, and you become a true believer in all the Prophets and Messengers that God sent to teach the people about the religion, Prophets like Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus who is a Prophet of God, and to believe in Muhammad who is the last Prophet of God.
No one deserves to be worshipped except Allah.
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
Jesus is the Messenger of Allah.
Moses is the Messenger of Allah.
Abraham is the Messenger of Allah.
Jacob is the Messenger of Allah.
Joseph is the Messenger of Allah.
Sulaman is the Messenger of Allah.
Adam is the Messenger of Allah.
I love Islam. I love God. I love all the Prophets of God.
The foundation of Islam is based upon five matters:
1. Professing and believing no one is God except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; (that includes the belief in all the previous Prophets like Jesus, Moses, and Abraham..)
2. Prayer; Praying to Allah 5 times a day. Prayers include words of praise and thankfulness to God the creator, giver, forgiver and merciful.
3. Zakah; Paying (for the able) once a year a small portion of charity to the poor and the needy people.
4. Fasting; Fasting the month of Ramadan, Obeying Allah in this deed and feeling with the poor and needy by abstaining from food or drink from dawn to dusk.
5. Hajj; Going to Mecca (for the able) to perform the Hajj (pilgrimage) praying to Allah, commemorating Prophet Abraham's deeds, praising and thanking Allah for the countless endowments he sent.
Allah knows best.