Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 1, 2012
After checking all the cables, checking the solenoid I finally found the problem. It was the ground cable that was broken. I replaced the ground cable and the problem was solved. Since I read on a lot of forums that these cables by factory are a bit thin I replaced the cable with a thicker one (25mm2). You can make them your self like I did or you can order them from http://www.motolectric.com/makes/duca....
The cables on the floor are the original cable and the thicker new one. After that you can see (kinda) where the cable is located on the bike.