[You might want to watch the video before reading this. May contain spoilers, if you're interested in the storyline of the video.]
There's a few points that I'd like to....point out to you. I'm not insinuating that you're retarded and you won't understand the storyling, because if you've watched the video, then you'd understand that it follows very closely to the original Beauty and the Beast storyline. Anyway, the few points;;
- I hope you know that this video took a record breaking 3 and half hours to render. Possibly, 4 or 5 days to make. And in the end, I'm not even sure if it was worth it. Sigh. Ahem, looking for sympathy. *queue the "awes"* Considering the time it took me, comments are greatly appreciated, even more so.
- I am aware that the Phantom/Erik seems very...stalker-ish in the beginning. But I honestly intended for it to be totally innocent and non-creeper like. Sorry, if I failed. But I needed emphasis on the lyrics.
- I'm sorry if any manips look god-awful. Obviously, non/live action pairings aren't my strong points. In fact, they may actually be the bane of my existance. I can never get Chroma Keyer to work either, so I resort to masking.
- The reason behind this pairing is simple. If you haven't already noticed or if you haven't seen my recent favourites, I am pretty much obsessed with Gerard Butler's Phantom all of a sudden. I don't know where it came from, but it hit me like a big yellow school bus (Mean Girls ;D). That isn't the only reason though. I actually got Beauty and the Beast on DVD for Christmas, so I wanted to use it. Phantom is similar to Beast in ways, so I had to pair Erik and Belle together. There's already loads of Phantom videos on YT with some sort of reference to Disney. How could I not do it? I've also noticed the similarity between Phantom of the Opera and Hunchback of Notre Dame, which got me thinking about an Erik x Esmeralda pairing. So, I might try that out.
- A Joker x Belle is also something I'm trying to work with. I have the song planned, but I only vaguely know what I want to do as a storyline. But keep your eyes peeled.
- I apologise if I made anyone jump when the Phantom speaks for the first time. I'm not sure if it's the same for you, but it made me jump a mile, and I made the video! I think it was mainly because I was zonked out and the volume was quite loud. But I apologise in advance anyway.
- My first video expressing my new found love for Phantom and already I've killed him. Great work. It's kind of depressing, but I just want to play with emotions. Besides, Beast came back to life because there was a curse on him and it had been lifted. Phantom has no curse, he's just a tortured soul. So, it would actually make no sense if Phantom was to suddenly be revived. Don't you feel like butchering Gaston, though, for killing him? Did Gaston even kill him, or was it Beauty who killed the Beast? Your decision.
- The rest of the storyline should be pretty straight forward, however, if there are any questions, just ask. I'll try and answer them.
Oh! I've got 250+ subscribers now! So, I thought I'd tell you I love you lots like jelly tots!
Erik: Did I not instruct that box five was to remain empty?
Belle: I'm sorry, I -
Erik: Damn you!
Belle: I meant no harm.
Erik: You little demon! Now you can never be free.
Erik: Come. We must return. Those two fools who run my theatre will be missing you.
Belle: You mean...I'm free?
Belle: I didn't escape, papa - he let me go.
Belle's father: Let go of me!
Belle: My father's not crazy and I can prove it!
Belle: I know he looks vicious, but he's very kind and gentle.
Gaston: If I didn't know any better, I'd say you had feelings for this monster.
Belle: He's not the monster, Gaston, you are!
Gaston: The beast will make off with your children. He'll come after them in the night!
Gaston: I say we kill the beast!
Belle: I love you.
Music ;; Say When by The Fray
Footage//Fandom ;; Phantom of the Opera, Beauty and the Beast // Erik [Phantom] x Belle
Programme Used ;; SVPro8