Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 10, 2016
This kit has been designed to offer an effective and efficient glow plug aperture cleaning solution.
When glow plugs require replacing, it is best practice to properly clean out the glow plug aperture within the cylinder head, particularly around the area of the glow plug heater element, threads and sealing area to ensure the glow plugs seal correctly and can be properly torqued down. Failure to do so has been proven to dramatically reduce the service life of the new glow plugs.
The one piece core design ensures no sharp edges on the end of the brush to damage engine components. One set of brushes are steel wire and the other set are specially selected nylon brushes to give the best possible finish. Thread cleaning is guaranteed with the extra-long quality thread taps.
The kit includes a patented brush holder with a flexible extension piece that can be used either by turning the handle provided or using an electric/air drill (Max. Speed 4500rpm)
• Six patented German manufactured brushes constructed using a special twisted core to prevent damage to internal engine parts and driven with a patented brush holder.
• Supplied with 4 extra-long German manufactured taps: M8, M9 M10x1 & M10x1.25
• Includes a flexible quick chuck screw drive and quick chuck extension for use in a drill (4500 rpm Max.)
• No unwanted removal of metal from the cylinder head or deformation of sealing surfaces.
• Use taps with Tap Wrench Laser 6000 or Laser 6002 available separately)