Loading...

Katie Haines Memorial Trust - Sounding the Alarm about the dangers of Carbon Monoxide

9,882 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 13, 2012

The Silent Killer in your Home

The Trustees of the Katie Haines Memorial Trust are proud to announce that the Trust has made a short video on the dangers of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in the home. We hope it will have the desired effect and raise awareness of this silent killer and prompt people to install an audible CO alarm. It is also important that appliances that burn gas or other fossil fuels are regularly maintained, with gas appliances being serviced by a Gas Safe registered engineer. We hope in time government and industry standard advertising on the dangers of Carbon Monoxide and the value of an audible CO alarm will become as commonplace as those for smoke alarms, but, until that time, we see value in providing this service from the Trust.

PLEASE ADD THIS LINK TO ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AWARE OF THE DANGERS OF THIS SILENT KILLER!

Gordon Samuel, Trustee

THE PRODUCERS OF THE CARBON MONOXIDE FILM GIVE SPECIAL THANKS TO PAUL COPLEY LAURENCE MITCHELL ERICA AND JO PIENAAR COS ONISSIFORU AND ALUN ARMSTRONG

Loading...

to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...