Why not explore one of Oasis Overland's Middle East & African overland adventure trucks?
The majority of our overland adventure vehicles in Africa & the Middle East are Scania 93 series 4x2 trucks of 220 horsepower.
Our trucks are equipped with:
• A mixture of 24 - 26 inward, forward and rear facing coach seats with head rests, providing more storage space for your souvenirs and luggage, as well as extra leg room to stretch out on the longer journeys (thus avoiding the typical bus type layout of all forward facing seats with narrow aisles and cramped leg room with less storage).
• The Beach is a unique feature of Oasis Overland vehicles which enables several people at a time to be up and out in the open at the front of the truck with panoramic views.
• Extra storage lockers for souvenirs, extra baggage, sleeping mats etc
• Under-seat storage for your backpack so you have easy access - even when driving
• A mixture of sliding and/or roll-up side and rear windows, providing extensive all round viewing
• All trucks are equipped with sandmats and, where necessary, tyre chains
• 12V charging points for Camera, Video & Mobile phone batteries
• Onboard stereo with MP3, iPod & CD walkman adaptors
• A comprehensive range of spare parts and tools
• Large dried and fresh food storage capacities
• Onboard truck safe for documents & money
• Overhead lockers for cameras and day bags
• Large water carrying capacity
• Internal truck buzzer system - to communicate with crew
• Internal and external lighting
• Long range fuel tanks
Accessory equipment carried:
• Spacious two-person tents with in-built ground sheets and mosquito netting
• Cooler boxes (for storage of fresh food and drinks)
• Professionally compiled expedition medical kit
• All-weather awnings (for cooking and shade)
• All cutlery and cooking equipment
• Well stocked on-board library
• Gas cooker and fire grate