Sri Sai Paduka Darshan :
1.Gurusthan: Baba said, tomb of his guru exists at this place. a) Padukas under the Neem tree: This is the place where Baba first appeared under the neem tree (shirdi) at the age of 16 years.In remembrance of this padukas were installed under the neem tree.
2.Dwarkamai : This is the place where Baba lived over 60years.
a)Padukas infront of Babas portrait:This is the place where Baba used to sit in Dwarkamai, with his arm leaning on a little wooden balustrade. A large portrait of Baba (painting by Sri Jaikar), in the same posture is now placed at this place.
b)Padukas infront of Dhuni: This is the place where Baba used to sit infront of dhuni (sacred fire lit by Baba). Every morning.
c)Padukas on stone: In the foreyard of the masjid (Dwarkamai) is the same blessed stone on which Baba used to sit.Babas photograph ( sitting in cross-legged position) was placed near by this stone.This photograph is the painting of one of the original picture.
d) Padukas in the wall in the foreyard of Dwarkamai: Every morning Baba stood here leaning against this wall ,while He looked at the sun.
e) Padhukas in small shrine in the foreyard of Dwarkamai:This is the place Baba used to stand leaning against the wall.
a) Padukas infront of samadi: This is the place where the mortal remains of Shri Sai Baba are entombed.
1.GuruSthan: Gurusthan means place of the Guru. It is both where Baba spent most of His time when He first came to Shirdi, and also where, according to Baba, the tomb of His own Guru is located by the neem tree.
· Neem Tree: This tree gave shelter to Baba for a few years when He stayed beneath it.
· Padukas:These padukas installed in remebrance of Babas first appearance at this place at the age of 16 years
· Shivalinga:This is the same Shivalinga that Baba gifted to Megha Sham.
· Small dhuni:
2.Khandoba Temple: This is the place where Shri Sai Baba halted on His entry into Shirdi with the wedding party of Chand Bhai Patil, and secondly as a place where He acquired His name "Sai". Bhaktha Mhalsapati, on seeing Baba , called out, Ya, Sai! (Welcome, Sai!) and the name remained ever after (Sai is a Persian word meaning saint or holy, and Baba means father).
3.Dwarkamai : this is the place where Baba lived during his sixty years of stay at Shirdi. This is the place where He lived His divine advent and performed Leelas (Divine play)
· Nimbar : On the western wall of the mosque in the direction of Mecca is a nimbar or niche, with a set of lamps in front of it. The nimbar is a standard feature of all mosques, but the lamps were put there by Baba. it was here that Baba used to have his midday meal
· Babas portrait: Baba would spend much of his time in the mosque sitting in front of the dhuni, often with his arm leaning on a little wooden balustrade. A large portrait of Baba, sitting in the same posture, is now to be found here.Padhukas are also installed at this place in remebrance of this event.
· Wooden Rail: This is the place Baba used to sit leaning on wooden balustrade
· Dhuni: Sacred fire lit by Baba.Baba used to distribute the 'Udi', ash of this sacred fire to all who came to Him with faith, as a token of His grace.Baba used to sit infront of this Dhuni,in remembrace of this padhukas were installed just infront of dhuni.
· Earthen Pot: In those days drinking water was stored in an earthen pot and kept at this place in Dwarkamai.
· Kolamba: An earthen ware. Baba used to beg the alms and put it in a kolamba for the animals or birds to partake of food from it. Today also the practice continues by putting a few morsels of food offered to Him into kolamba placed in a corner of Dwarkamai.
·Grinding Stone: Baba occasionally used this for grinding wheat.
. Bag of Wheat:
· Babas sitting stone
· Babas Coocking place & wooden pillar where Baba used to rest his back to this pillar while cooking.
4.Chavadi: This is the place where Baba used to sleep on alternate nights. Once Baba started sleeping at Chavadi, the custom arose of offering regular arati to him on his arrival from the mosque. This was Sej (night) Arati.,Kakad Aarti was also started later .Over time, the moving from Dwarkamai to Chavadi took on the form of a grand affair which is known as Chavadi Procession (Utsav).
5.Lendi Bagh :
·Nanda Deep: This is the main feature of Lendi : the perpetually-burning lamp between the two trees that Baba planted side by side, a neem and a bodhi. It is said that these trees at first remained spindly and would not grow until one day Baba shook them, and that from then on they flourished.
6.SamadhiMandhir:: The Samadhi Mandir is the place where the mortal remains of Shri Sai Baba are entombed.Babas idol was installed in the year 1954.
Sri Guru Paduka Stotram: