This video is a review of the new mobile puzzle game Riddlord: The Consequence (by Amrita Studio) - First Gameplay iOS & Android + DOWNLOAD LINKS (iOS App Store & Android Google Play):
Riddlord: The Consequence - Story of Jack Rede. Will the puzzle be solved? Riddlord is a challenging and hardcore game and i think is one of the world's hardest game to beat of all time.
Riddlord: The Consequence has you solving three-dimensional puzzles in some really good-looking environments as you try and navigate an intriguing storyline that interweaves fictional characters with real stories about unsolved crimes (and everyone knows how much people like real crime stories). The Riddle Master has created some devious puzzles, and you'll have to solve them as you explore the meaning of reality and a world where dream and life are hard to tell apart. In other words, there are some complex ideas in Riddlord.
Riddlord ... Who is Riddlord? Why did he kidnap Spark, Jack Reed's son?
What secrets hold the past of the famous catcher of serial killers, Jack?
The answers to all these questions you will find in this wonderful 3d puzzle game ... The first part of which is before you.
You will have an amazing journey into the world of Riddlord, the world of a detective and mystic, secrets and inner alchemical transformations.
You have to solve a lot of different puzzles and secrets, some will be simple, and some will make you strain your minds, even the smartest ones.
After going through Jack Reed's way to the end, you immerse yourself in your own inner world, and you will come out renewed.
- Beautiful graphics
- Detective-mystical atmosphere
- Beautiful Soundtrack
- Interesting puzzles of very different levels (including those associated with the "Zodiac" and "Real Night Hunter")
- The plot is the common thread of two parts of this game, that will force you to focus on main characters fate and your own life.
- Details of the world that help to better understand and imbue with the game.
- The connection between the plot and the gameplay with the ancient mystical and philosophical systems, such as the I-ching and the tantric alchemy.
To complete this game, you will need to mobilize your logic, spatial thinking, memory, observation, ingenuity, and assiduity.The fate of Jack Reed and his son in your hands! Do not fail.
Riddlord: The Consequence game requirements:
- Requires Android 5.0 and up
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
★Instagram - Support with a follow!
★Facebook - Support with a LIKE!
★Twitter - Support with a follow!
★You can find Latest mods, cheats and hacks for android no root and ios no jailbreak/no computer at https://godisagamer.org/