Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jan 31, 2017
Hey peeps, are you looking for best and effective cure for herpes. So, here are some natural and proven treatments to get rid of herpes. Natural home remedies are the best option for herpes treatment as they are more effective than medicines and also have no side-effects at all. In this video, I will tell you some simple and effective home remedies for your cold sores.
Let's see how natural herbs are helpful to cure your herpes and herpes outbreaks. 1. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a great moisturizer for your skin. It has anti-oxidant properties and one of the best home remedies for cold sores. Heat one cup of olive oil in a pan. Add a few amount of lavender oil and bee wax. Keep it for 20-30 minutes to cool it down. Apply the mixture on the affected area.
2. Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil has antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties that helps you to boost your immunity. Strong immunity helps you to fight with infections and virus.
For Oral Herpes
Take 1 glass of water. Add a few drops of tea tree oil in it. Gargle with that water.
For Genital Herpes
Put some drops of tea tree oil directly on the affected area.
3. Echinacea Echinacea is rich with anti-viral properties. This medicinal plant helps in enchancing your immune system. All plant parts such as flowers, leaves and roots can be used as natural herbs to cure herpes. You can take in the form of tea, juice or pills.
4. Licorice Roots Licorice roots have therapeutic properties and also containt glycyerhizic acid that helps to treat herpes. Take 2 capsules of the extracts of the roots of licorice.
5. Aloe Vera Aloe Vera Gel has natural healing properties that can be effective for herpes blisters. Pure Aloe Vera gel should be used to soothe the itching and redness.
6. Herbal Tea Herbal tea is one of the best remedies for skin infections. Herbal teas, like lemon, ginger, cinnamon, and chamomile are effective for pain and itching caused by herpes.
7. Manuka Honey Manuka Honey has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties that helps in healing of herpes sores faster. Apply manuka honey directly on the infected area.
Natural herbs will also help you to enhance your immune system to fight with several virus and infections. You can deal with your herpes only if you have strong immunity.
Herbal Remedies For Herpes Herpes Herbal Remedies Natural Remedies For Herpes Herpes Natural Remedies Herpes Home Remedies Home Remedies For Herpes Herpes Herpes Simplex Virus Genital Herpes Oral Herpes