For iPhone users
1. Click this link. The ringtone file should automatically download to your computer. http://www.mediafire.com/?fblxuxpmrmt...
2. Locate the "Vibration Sound Ringtone" file on your desktop or in your downloads folder
3. Drag the downloaded file into iTunes. This import it into the "Tones" or "Ringtones" folder -If you do not see a "Tones" or "Ringtones" folder, Click on iTunes- Preferences- Make sure the box next to the appropriate folder is checked.
4. Plug in your iPhone
5. In iTunes, click on your device in the upper left.
6. Select "Tones" or "Ringtones" along the top, and check both the boxes to "Sync Tones" and "All tones"
7. Sync your iPhone to your iTunes library, which now includes a file for "Vibration Sound Ringtone"
8. Wait for syncing to finish
9. Unplug your iPhone
10. On your iPhone, set "Vibration Sound Ringtone" as your new ringtone.
11. Enjoy the noticeable drop in awkward stares when your phone goes off in quiet places!
For Android and Non-Smartphone users
1. Download this link. The ringtone file should automatically download to your computer. http://www.mediafire.com/?fblxuxpmrmt...
2. Plug your phone into your computer via USB.
3. Open the file folder for your phone on your computer. If you are using a Mac, you may need to go to http://www.android.com/filetransfer/ to download the software to open the file for your phone.
4. In your device folder, look for a folder labelled "Ringtones." It may be under Media- Audio- Ringtones -If this file does not already exist, create a new file and label it "Ringtones.:
5. Open the folder on your computer containing the "Vibration Sound Ringtone" you downloaded in step 1.
6. Drag and drop the ringtone file to the "Ringtones" folder on your device.
7. Unplug your phone.
8. On your Android device, open Settings- Sound Settings- Phone Ringtone. Scroll through the list until you see the "Vibration Sound Ringtone" you just added. -If you do not see it, try turning your phone off and on again, then looking once more.
9. Select "Vibration Sound Ringtone" as your phone's ringtone.
10. Enjoy the noticeable drop in awkward stares when your phone goes off in quiet places!
Download my audiobook for FREE: http://j.mp/JustDontFall
FAQ About my book, JUST DON'T FALL: http://j.mp/mptir5
Hire inspirational motivational speaker Josh Sundquist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAqEO5...
HOW TO BRING ME TO SPEAK
HIGH SCHOOL/TEEN CONFERENCE -- Send your principal, SGA/SCA, or PTA this website:
COLLEGE -- Email your school's Director of Student Activities
ANYTHING ELSE -- Send the event planner here:
And yes, I will speak anywhere in the world. Including where you live.
Outro music by rockitpro.com