You spend a lot of time with your stroller. Make the most of it with these 12 #MomHacks. Share this video and subscribe (it's free!) for more from this new series and videos every M-W-Th-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms Supplies and more info below!
• If you can't remember how to work the stroller, use color coded stickers to label buttons and levers with instructions on how to close and open the stroller.
• Keep sippy cups upright with an old shoe organizer. Cut out two of the pockets, add velcro, and stick it to side of stroller basket.
• Tape up worn out stroller hands with tennis grip.
• Use an extra-large carabiner to hang your diaper bag, and allow you to shop handsfree. Add in a velcro loop to add multiple smaller clips.
• If hanging bags are making your stroller too heavy, add old ankle weights to the front legs of the stroller to prevent tipping.
• If stroller is hogging most of your trunk space, loop an old belt around both head rests and tighten to secure stroller upright and out of the way.
• Place an over the door hook in your garage to hang your stroller.
• Use dish soap to create a sudsy solution to wash your grimy stroller. Rinse with water, and let it dry outside.
• If canopy isn't long enough to keep sun out of baby's eyes, use a thin breathable blanket and binder clips to create shade that won't blow away.
• Loop zip ties around stroller wheels and cut excess to give your stroller more traction on slippery terrains.
• Secure stroller in a public space with a flexible bike lock.
• Add reflective tape to make your stroller more visible at night.
D ring belt
Black Velcro Adhesive Strips
White Velcro for looping Carabiner
Over the door hooks
Flexible bike lock
Large Carabiner Hook
Smaller Carabiner Hook
Ep. 1 Grocery Shopping: https://youtu.be/SRsUyLr47_g
Ep. 2 Arts & Crafts: https://youtu.be/vwMH9eJGTcU
Ep. 3 Laundry Edition: https://youtu.be/qDJgt-sto-Q
Ep. 4 The Holidays: https://youtu.be/_V0lVfYjLpQ
Ep. 5 Bath Time: https://youtu.be/otWA2R-GUuI
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.