Click Here ► https://goo.gl/CyPVUj
What causes psoriasis ? Treatment of psoriasis
Psoriasis is a noncontagious skin related disease that causes red, scaly and itchy skin. The severity of symptoms may vary from person to person. It is generally considered that the psoriasis is a genetic disease. In this disease the production of cells is highly increases in body. There are five main types of psoriasis can be found and these are:
What’s leads the causes of psoriasis?
The exact causes of psoriasis is still to be known. However there are many causes that may leads to psoriasis.
1. Genetic: many researchers believed that it can be inherited.
2. Autoimmune system problem.
There are many causes that can trigger psoriasis:
1. Too much smoking can increase the severity of psoriasis.
3. Hormone changes specially in some female.
4. Intake of alcohol
We can count many sign and symptoms that can lead to psoriasis. The main sign and symptoms of psoriasis are
1. Red plaques
2. Inflamed skin which usually covered with silver coloured scale
3. Dry and cracked skin
4. Nail related problem
Diagnosis and Treatments of Psoriasis
Generally doctor’s used to diagnose the psoriasis by examining the skin. But sometimes it is difficult for the doctors to diagnose the psoriasis. In this case doctors will go for the biopsy.
Psoriasis treatments can be divided into three parts:
1. Topical treatments: in this part of treatment doctors usually gives advice to apply ointment and creams. This may reduce the mild symptoms of psoriasis. There are some powerful anti-inflammatory drugs are available that often used to treat the psoriasis. Topical corticosteroids are the most common drugs used for the psoriasis.
2. Light therapy: light therapy also known as phototherapy. In this therapy doctors uses the artificial ultraviolet light for the treatment of psoriasis. These are the some types of light therapy Sunlight- UVB phototherapy, Narrow band UVB therapy and excimer laser
3. Systemic medication: this medication often used by a doctors when all other medications seems to be failed. However this medication has a negative impact on our immune system.
what is Psoriasis
Psoriasis cure diets
diets to cure Psoriasis
how to cure Psoriasis
natural Psoriasis cure
how to cure Psoriasis
naturally cure Psoriasis
best natural Psoriasis curetreatment for psoriasis
best psoriasis treatment
psoriasis treatment home remedies