Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Aug 31, 2009
PART TWO is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK4Xtz... This was simultaneously a concert and the soundtrack to a robbery! Bryan Forbes' "Deadfall" was laughably inept, but he managed to coax Barry into one of his rare film appearances. Inept? Okay...
(1) Whoever heard of a concert that only lasts 15 minutes?
(2) And after getting all poshed up and taking the family Merc to town, how come they don't "go on" somewhere - like a club or restaurant?
(3) Guard dogs are trained not to eat ANYTHING that isn't given to them by their masters.
(4) Snipping the wires on an alarm system sets OFF the alarm. To bypass it, you need to BRIDGE the circuit (EVERYONE knows THAT).
(5) When Caine takes the WALL apart to remove the safe - surely the staff would have heard THAT?
(6) And my personal favourite: if you drop twenty feet with your arms outstretched you will NOT be able to catch hold of a windowsill with your finger-tips (you couldn't do it dropping twenty INCHES).
Oh, and watch closely near the end (part two, if you're still with us) when Barry and the soloist return to the stage for more applause - he clearly steps on the train of her GOWN. If she'd been walking faster, the result would have been hilarious!