The Lincoln Corsair replaces the Lincoln MKC, but does it impress us over the previous model. The Corsair is an elevating experience. Lauren Fix and Paul Brian are here to walk you through the new Lincoln CUV.
An Expressive Crossover
* The all-new expressive, sophisticated Corsair rounds out The Lincoln Motor Company’s full portfolio of luxury SUVs
* All-new Corsair’s interior offers a sanctuary with a visually soothing design, hand-selected materials and refinements in sound characteristics; effortless power comes standard
* Technologies such as a Head-Up Display, standard Lincoln Co-Pilot360 and Phone As A Key are designed to create an effortless experience for drivers of the all-new Lincoln Corsair
The Lincoln Corsair is a 5-passenger, two-row compact luxury crossover combines spirited agility with responsive adaptability to deliver an exciting ride that is fun to drive. Flowing exterior design lines combined with interior airiness and serene quietness creates a sense of sanctuary. While intuitive technology and smooth, hug-the-road performance give you the freedom to make the most of any moment.
A personal sanctuary created by mindful design. The Lincoln Corsair delivers an experience that is quiet and peaceful with the integration of a dual wall dash between passengers and the powertrain. This sound-dampening barrier gives you a comfortable space to converse, listen to music or simply be alone with your thoughts.
Sculpture on wheels
Receive a warm welcome every time you head out for a drive. The Lincoln Embrace adds a human touch to your vehicle as it activates upon your approach. Your Lincoln Corsair will invite you in with sequential lighting, a Signature Lincoln Welcome Mat, a soft LED exterior glow and overhead lighting that illuminates the interior.
Phone is Your Key - custom settings
A vehicle that recalls your unique preferences. With personal profiles, the Lincoln Corsair can recognize a driver by their key fob.* You can create pre-selected settings including seat positions, audio and available ambient lighting preferences.
Co-Pilot 360 provides Pre-Collision Assist with automatic emergency braking and Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Information System, a Lane-Keeping System, rear backup camera and auto high-beam lighting.
* Adaptive cruise control with traffic jam assist to help guide the vehicle using stop-and-go, lane centering technology and speed sign recognition, which scans speed limit signs along the roadway, adjusting speed based on the information obtained
* Evasive steer assist offers assistance to the driver to help avoid a collision with a slower or stopped vehicle ahead; it provides additional steering support when a collision cannot be avoided by braking alone
* Reverse brake assist can help stop the vehicle when backing up if Corsair’s integrated rear sensors detect an obstacle at the rear
* Active Park Assist Plus removes the stress from parking by taking over steering, shifting, braking and acceleration functions with the touch of a button to navigate parallel and perpendicular parking spaces with ease.
* Reserve- concierge service
Power: 2.0 L 4-cylinder - 245 hp. OR 2.3 L 4-cylinder - 285 Hp
Trim levels: FWD, AWD, Reserve 2L
Drive modes: Normal, Excite, Slippery, Deep Conditions and Conserve (engine mapping, throttle & suspension)
Revel Audio - 14 speakers
24-way perfect position seats w/massage
Seats 5 - 2nd row sliding seats (6”)
Price: From $35,945
Mercedes GLS, Audi Q5, BMW X5, Acura RDX, Lexus NX
Car Coach Reports Score" - CCRS
Points - 10 out of 10 points - top score 100
Performance - Paul 7 - Lauren 8
Handling - Paul 8 - Lauren 8
Safety - Paul 10 - Lauren 9
Visibility - Paul 9 - Lauren 8
Seating Comfort - Paul 9 - Lauren 10
Technology - Paul 9 - Lauren 9
Features - Paul 9 - Lauren 9
Design - Paul 9 - Lauren 9
Quality - Paul 9 - Lauren 9
Value - Paul 9 - Lauren 9
Totals: Paul 88 - Lauren 88
#LincolnCorsair #carreview #2020LincolnCorsair #2020Corsair
Our Gear: https://kit.com/CarCoachReports/our-s...
For more automotive industry news go to https://www.laurenfix.com
For breaking news Follow us on Twitter:
Lauren Fix: https://twitter.com/laurenfix
Car Smarts: https://twitter.com/car_smarts
Visit Lauren's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Lauren.Fix.T...
Sign up for the Free Monthly Car Coach Reports Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/CBl_z
For more His Turn - Her Turn™ Reviews: https://histurnherturn.com/
Car Smarts: https://carsmarts.com
Editor (As It Is Films)
©Automotive Aspects, Inc., 2019. All Rights Reserved.