1. Decisions on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 3, 4 and 5 in private.
2. Scotland's public finances post-2014: The Committee will take evidence from— Rachel Holmes; and then from— Professor David Heald, Professor of Accountancy, University of Aberdeen; Professor Alan Trench.
3. Landfill Tax (Scotland) Act 2014: The Committee will consider its approach to scrutiny of draft subordinate legislation.
4. Air Weapons and Licensing (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider its approach to the Financial Memorandum of the Bill.
5. Welfare Funds (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider its approach to the Financial Memorandum of the Bill.
The publisher of this material is:
The Scottish Parliament Edinburgh EH99 1SP
During the referendum period the Scottish Parliament is obliged to provide this information in order to ensure transparency and comply with the campaign rules.
For further details, please see Schedule 4, Paragraph 27 of the Scottish Independence Referendum Act 2013: www.legislation.gov.uk/asp/2013/14/schedule/4.
In the lead-up to the Referendum on Independence for Scotland on 18 September 2014 there are restrictions on the material which the Scottish Parliament is permitted to publish and host on our online channels. During this period, therefore, the comments facility has been disabled on our YouTube channel to ensure the impartiality of the Scottish Parliament.