They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so today we're showing you how to start the morning off right with a batch of perfectly scrambled eggs! (Christmas day brunch, anyone?) Here's how you cook this up in just a few simple steps...
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of cream or milk
- 1 Lemon
- Butter, to grease pan
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh chives
- Non-stick skillet & wooden spoon
1. Crack 2 eggs in a bowl
2. Add ¼ cup of cream or milk, salt & pepper, one squeeze of a lemon
3. Whip together with a fork until creamy
4. Turn on your stove to medium heat
5. Add a sliver of butter to a non-stick skillet
6. Pour the egg mixture in and stir continuously with a wooden spoon until the desired texture is reached
7. Garnish with fresh chives!
What else do you add to your morning eggs? Tell us in the comments!
Isabel Marant Sweatshirt
Madewell Jeans, available here: http://bit.ly/Wvj3iE
LEAF -- Living Eating and Fashion
Subscribe to LEAF on YouTube at: http://youtube.com/leaftv
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/leaftv
Like us on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LEAFtv/...
Follow our PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/leaftv
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/leaftv
Check out Geri Hirsch's blog: http://becauseimaddicted.net
Stay tuned for LEAF.TV coming soon!
Recipe, Scrambled Eggs, Eggs, How To, Food, Breakfast, Morning, Easy Recipe, Cook, Kitchen, LEAF, Geri Hirsch, Erin Falconer