This was my first attempt at making a sentimental AMV and the first video I made right after joining the editing studio, Tsunderbird Studios. When I first saw the MetLife PSA on Facebook, I cried my eyes out. It was then I knew I had to make something out of it. I’d watched all of Usagi Drop to make this and I’m really glad I did because that anime is one of the most adorable ones I’ve ever seen. It’s definitely in my top 10 list and you should check it out sometime if you haven’t already. Hopefully, I made a decent enough story and picked the right scenes to really pull on your heartstrings. I just hope I didn’t beat you too hard over the head with my sentimental video, haha. I just wanted to make people have the feels. Anyways, grab yourself a box of tissues and enjoy!
Credits are listed at the end of the video.
Here's the link for the original video that inspired this AMV. Go check it out and cry your eyes out ;A;
Also, here’s a link to Tsunderbird’s Facebook page. Check it out and like it if you want! We’ll be sure to update it with all the videos our studio makes: https://www.facebook.com/tsunderbirds...
Awards & Honors:
- Anime Weekend Atlanta Pro 2015 Top 5 Sentimental Finalist
- Another Anime Con Top 5 Drama Finalist
- Ohayocon 16 (2016) Top 5 Drama Finalist - Ohayocon 16 (2016) Drama Runner-Up
- Anime Los Angeles 2016 Top 7 Sentiment/Feels Finalist - Anime Lost Angeles 2016 Best Sentiment/Feels AMV
- Katsucon 2016 SATURDAY MORNING AMVs Top 4 TV Spots Finalist - Katsucon 2016 SATURDAY MORNING AMVs Best TV Spots
- Kami-Con 2016 Top 5 Drama Finalist - Kami-Con 2016 Best Drama AMV
- Kigacon 2016 Top 7 Drama Finalist - Kigacon 2016 Drama Runner-Up
- Sakura-Con 2016 Top 6 Romance/Sentimental Finalist
- Zenkaikon 2016 AMV Showdown Top 5 Drama Finalist
- Anime Con Arkansas 2016 Honorable Mention
- A-Kon 2016 Standard Contest Finalist
- Anime Mid-Atlantic 2016 Top 6 Drama Finalist
- Anime Conji @ AX 2016 Top 5 Sentimental Finalist - Anime Conji 2016 Best Sentimental AMV
- SMASH! 2016 Drama/Romance Finalist - SMASH! 2016 Drama/Romance Runner-Up
- AkaiCon 2016 Top 7 Drama/Romance Finalist
- Connichi 2016 Top 5 Open AMV Contest Finalist - Connichi 2016 5th Place AMV
- Youmacon 2016 Finalist - Youmacon 2016 “Who’s Your Daddy Award”
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.