(1) For ages 8 and up. (Made in 2008)
(▲It was discontinued.)
(2) Konapun creations rot soon. You can't keep it. The directions say "throw it away after playing with it." You can see how it looks after it rots.
(3) It does not cook with actual heat.
(4) It does not smell like the actual food.
(5) I bought it at an auction. (Note: Konapun powder has expiry date. Expired powder might not work well.)
(6) The point of Konapun is just for fun. Kids can pretend cook, can experience creativity and can practice following directions.
▼Titled by Reuploaders▼
Спагетти несъедобные игрушки
Sihirli Tozlar Spagetti Yapımı (Yenilmez)
Spagetti Japán Módra
Những món đồ chơi nấu ăn tí hon
العاب يابانية لعبة المعكرونة
ابداع ياباني مالو حل