Archive of the SDSL School Library 2013 Survey webinar, produced March 18, 2014.
Presented by: Shawn Behrends, Marta Stirling, Joan Upell
This information will be helpful for beginners as well as those who have completed the survey in previous years. Remember, only one survey per district is required and it is open from April 1 to May 13.
Skip ahead in the video using the links below:
0:10 Tools for Today's Webinar (Using LiveMeeting)
7:09 Today's Objectives
7:47 Our gift to you: SD Data Digests
9:26 Logging into the survey
10:07 Welcome screen
10:40 This is the online survey
11:21 Printing the instructions
12:18 Printing the survey
13:13 Navigating the survey
15:13 Flag a question
16:21 More details about a question
- 17:36 Question: Does ILL includes inter-school loans?
18:48 Notes and edit checks
20:22 Submit your survey
22:00 Puzzled? Any questions?
- 23:31 Question: Are there any new questions on the survey this year?
25:24 How do I answer...
- 25:29 A15 Number of school libraries in your district
- 28:44 Question: What if we have a district personnel who oversees all of the libraries?
- 29:17 B4 Do the districts libraries provide access to the following resources?
- 30:43 Library Staff...
- 32:10 C1 Detailing the professionals
- 35:00 C2 How many total hours per week are the individual working?
- 36:36 D11 How many of the district's students checked out at least one book this year?
- 38:51 D1 Are district libraries available for student use during the entire school day?)
- 39:56 E1 and E2 Sign and Submit
42:14 Questions? Comments?
43:02 Contact information
43:32 Thanks for coming!!