Loading...

Kitten sucked to safety by quick-thinking firemen

76,339 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jun 11, 2008

A SIX hour-old kitten was saved from certain death after getting stuck in a kitchen pipe -- when firemen used a vacuum cleaner to sook it to safety.

The newly-born puss quickly used up one of its nine lives after it had dropped down a drain, sending owner Claire Coutts into a panic.

But, the attending fire crew used Ms Coutts vacuum cleaner with a sock attached to suck the terrified mite out of his hiding place.

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "George Clooney visits Edinburgh [Deadline News]"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws5_6...
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...