Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jun 1, 2011
You can enjoy ABC Solitaire on iPhone, iPad, Mac OS and Android Now!
1. General Introduction This is a very enjoyable solitaire game with alphabets. It demands huge observations, great patience and strong challenging spirit! It is extremely difficult, and thus extremely addictive.
2. How to play You are to remove two same tiles each time until all tiles are removed. If two tiles are positioned vertically or horizontally with no other tiles existing between them, they are removable. To make tiles removable, you can move more than one tiles but only at one time. Your task is to find out the tiles that are potentially removable. This is where your observation and patience are required. And you have two chances for hints and two chances for Undo.
Please view the screenshots or its demonstration in Youtube.
3. Options You can change the color combination among three screen colors, three text-background colors, and two text colors You have two chances for both Hints and Undo. You can announce your scores via Email, Facebook or Twitter.
4. Scores Three types of scores will be reported to Game Center's leaderboards, i.e., Best time, total numbers of Completion and total number of Stars. In addition, achievements have five levels.
5. Related App While related Zhongyuan Mahjong (Solitaire), which adopts the same game rule, tends to use your right side of brain, ABC Solitaire tends to use your left side of brain.