Video shot with iPhocus App in an iPhone 6
Get the App:
*Special Introductory Price - Limited Time Only!*
With iPhocus you will have access to the manual controls for shooting your videos
● EXCLUSIVE AirFocus: With iPhocus installed in two devices you can control the parameters via Wi-Fi.
No more work only done by yourself. One does the framing and the other precisely controls the focus or other parameters, just like in a real movie shooting. Remote controls on your hands.
● Focus: Now is possible to focus (and blur) how you would like.
Use the rack focus to change the foreground in focus. Also you can enclose the distance to get the initial and final focal points of the shot saved with the Focus Range.
● Exposure: Modify the exposure value, balancing the light that your iPhone measures to see details in the darkness and in the bright.
● Frames per Second (FPS): Choose the frame rate of your video up to 240fps in an iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus Get ready for slo-mo!
● ISO: is the measure of light-sensitivity.
The lower the ISO number, the less sensitive it is to the light, while a higher ISO number increases the sensitivity of your camera. Your results will be sharper images with less noise depending how you want to adjust it.
● White balance: Set the right color of your images.
No more orange tones. Use the presets settings, the automatic calibration or make your own white balances. iPhocus will show you the value of temperature and dye to show you in real time the image changes .
● Auto/Manual: With the press of a button (or the "turn down volume button") you can give iPhocus full control over the parameters and tap any place of the screen to have the right focus, exposure and white balance.
"A professional tool in my hands! Mandatory purchase for those who use their iPhone on video projects" - Brokentugs
iPhocus is the video camera with manual controls you will always carry in your pocket
It has a simple but highly efficient interface, that won’t distract you from what is most important: the image.
This is the first video app that allows you to take the iPhone in horizontal position and use your thumb fingers to control the focus and exposure. IPhocus has made it easier tan ever.
"The video camera designed for professionals to professionals" - Samuel Smith
"Mobile filmmakers are often frustrated by the fact that depth of field is all too often lost on their smartphones. There are many times when a good rack focus would make a shot more dramatic, if not artsy. However, while the state of the art with smartphone video is improving rather dramatically with even ultra high definition resolution, the ability to ramp through depth of field has been elusive. But apps like iPhocus promise to change all that. And you know what? It actually works." - James DeRuvo
iPhocus was developed by a team of filmmakers, engineers and developers from US, Spain and Colombia who while looking for expensive video cameras realized they had the key in their pockets.
Don’t miss any moment, use your iPhocus app and control the focus on your images and videos.
Help us with the next updates asking for new features
Thank you for using iPhocus