Published on Mar 15, 2012
Check out MathDash's twitter account for the latest info - https://twitter.com/#!/MathDashGame
We are team Drexel Dragons, and here's our submission video to the 2012 Imagine Cup World Round 2, edited by yours truly. Introducing "MathDash"!
We hope you like it!
N. Taylor Mullen - Graphics and UI Programmer
- Website - http://ntaylormullen.com/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/ntaylormullen
Keith Ayers (ME!) - Gameplay Programmer and Designer
- Website - http://keith-ayers.com/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/keitha45
Matthew Lesnak - Project Lead and Architect
- Website - http://www.mattlesnak.com/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/mlesnak
- Taylor Kogut: All songs and sound effects
- Madeline Harnos: Atom combination overlay, Atom selection overlay, Game UI, Menu screens
- Jacob Nichols: Atom idle animations
- Kevin Gross: Answer atom, Atom destabilization animation
- Ross Bower: Atom explosion animation
- Microsoft: Particle effect animations and scripts (http://create.msdn.com/en-US/educatio...)
- Shapes4Free: Clock icon for timestop power-up (http://www.shapes4free.com/photoshop-...apes/)
Note: All code and assets not explicitly mentioned above were created solely by members of team Drexel Dragons. As such, we retain all copyrights associated with those works.
Standard YouTube License