Leaked screenshot and leaked theme song of the upcoming fan game project "Katawa Fighters: Symphony of the Golden Cripple" based on the hit visual novel "Katawa Shoujo. Since news of this game was just release only a few days ago, I do not have any infomation about the song or it lyrics! HOWEVER, I do have awesome infomation...
Hisao (Skill - Detachment
If the opponent is hit during the effect of detachment, he will be put in waiting state for a while)
Hanako (Skill - Restore: Restores life lost for a while)
Evil Hanako (Skill - Massacre. Regains life through damage. Triple attack power when near death)
Lilly (Skill - Stun Boast. increase the chance of dizzying damage)
Akira (Skill - Infinity SP
For a short period of time, this will allow you to use a single SP super for zero cost one time.)
Rin (Skill - Attack Touch
This will let you use attack-touch once, even if the touch gauge is not full. If it is full, you'll be able to use touch without depleting the gauge.)
Emi (Skill - Speed. Gain SP and a faster rate and increase movement speeds)
Shizune (Skill - Silent Touch. This will decrease the amount of SP your opponent gains from your attacks.)
Misha (Skill - Auto Guard. Automatically block attacks.)
Kenji (Skill - Conspiracy. Double attack power Vs. Female characters)
Jigoro (Skill- Taunting. For once use only, taunting the foe removes one block of SP)
Nurse (Skill - Healing. Restores lost health. Also negates bad effects such as poisoning)
Mutou (Skill - Brimful
Restores nearly one stock of SP over its duration for both Mutou and his teammate.)
Yuuko (Skill - Berserk. Increases attack power by 20%. Good with combo attacks and dizzy moves)
Saki (Skill - Break Boast. Can break guard and increase break limit.)
Miki (Skill - Counter Boast. Increase damage from counter attacks.)
Takashi (Skill - Shave Boast. Increases chip damage)
- It will be sold in Comiket 82 on the last day (August 31st).
- It will also be available in doujin shops.
- The price is 3,150 yen (tax included).
-Orignal character: Evil/Black/Yandere Hanako
- Black Hanako's ability: Massacre (Gain life from damage received. Triple attack power at near death)
- Midair Guard system added. (Blocking midair.)
- Down Attack system added. (Attacking downed opponent becomes standard.)
- Round count added. Life adjustable.
- The CG Mode is now called Picture Box. 500+ fanart, offical artwork, guest artwork illustrations total.
- In the character selection (or Config), you can choose control type between Normal and Princess Mode. (Princess Mode allows casual players to do a combo or special move by pressing one button.)
- Detailed statistics (clear time, max combo, rating) for each character.
- Input display in Training Mode.
- BGM selection (stage BGMs or boss BGM) for VS Mode and Training Mode.
Some moves of some characters already can hit downed opponent, but the new system makes it easier to all characters.
- The round count makes this game tournament-friendly.
ON EVIL HANAKO
Evil Hanko is collab work between fans and 4LeafStudios.. She is also insired by fan theories of Hanako going insane in her bad ending and having jealously in her heart during Lilly's route.
According to Ryuukishi's blog, he's planning to make Evil Hanako "a heinously powerful last SNK Syndrome boss." She's supposed to be an evil Hanako born from fan theories of Hanako going insane in her bad ending in Katawa Shoujo.
Apparently she will be playable in some form though.