Loading...

Beautiful Mormon LDS Temples! in 4K!

29,621 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jun 24, 2015

Mormons believe their temples are the House of the Lord. The basis for every Temple ordinance and covenant is the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Every activity, every lesson, points to the Lord and His holy house. Come and check out a few of these magnificent structures filmed in 4K/UHD quality!

Make sure to subscribe! http://goo.gl/ar4inv
ถ้าเกิดคุณชอบคลิปนี้อย่าลืมกดต­ิดตามนะคร­ับ http://goo.gl/ar4inv

Don't forget to follow me on instagram, facebook, and subscribe on youtube, it's the cool thing to do these days :%% of th)
อย่าลืมติดตามผมใน อินสตาแกรม เฟสบุ๊ค และ ยูทูป ทำสิ่งนี้แล้วเท่ห์มาก

http://www.facebook.com/mymatenate
http://instagram.com/mymatenate/
https://www.youtube.com/c/MyMateNate

I was on vacation in Utah for my older brother's wedding and had two extra days so I decided to go film a few of the temples in Utah. It was awesome to be able to get to see them all! They are magnificent, they are beautiful!

The temples in the video are as follows (by appearance):
Bountiful Temple
San Diego Temple
Saint George Temple
Mt. Timpanogos Temple
Provo Temple
Jordan River Temple
Salt Lake Temple
Oquirrh Mountain Temple
Ogden Temple
Payson Temple
Draper Temple

On a technical note:
Film by Nathan Bartling using a Panasonic GH4 filmed at 4K/UHD resolution.
Edited by Nathan Bartling using Premiere Pro CC
Alot of people ask how I get the feeling that you are "floating" and that would be the glidecam hd2000 I used it for 95% of the shots, the other 5% were just hand held slides on the ground ( I used just a little bit of stabilization for those hand slides)
Regarding color for the video, those deep blue skies are real. The colors you saw are straight out of camera. I didn't adjust anything regarding colors when editing. Best way to get amazing colors is to wake up and film during golden hour. That's what I did for two days, and it makes all the difference in color.

For business or stock footage inquires ONLY contact me here
สอบถามงานโปรดักชั่นส์และโฆษณา: mymatenate69@gmail.com


I'm an American who lives in Bangkok and loves making movies. ผมเป็นคนอเมริกาที่ใช้ชีวิตอยู่ที่กทม. ผมชอบถ่ายทำคลิปวีดีโอ คำถามที่คนชอบถามบ่อยๆ

Here are FAQ's
Q - How do you make money?
A - I do freelance videography work
ถาม - ได้เงินได้อย่างไร
ตอบ - ผมรับทำฟรีแลนซ์ (เป็น จ๊อบ)

Q - What camera do I use?
A - 95% of my work is done on a Panasonic GH4 in 4K resolution. Anything from the sky is from my DJI phantom 3 professional (also in 4k)
ถาม - ใช้กล้องอะไรถ่าย
ตอบ - 95% ผมใช้ panasonic gh4 มุมอากาศผมใช้โดรนติดกล้อง dji phantom 3 pro

Q - Where did I go to film school?
A - I never went to university. I only finished high school
ถาม - เรียนจบที่ไหน
ตอบ - ผมเรียนจบ ม. 6 เท่านั้นเอง

Q - What do I edit with?
A - Adobe Premiere CC
ถาม - ใช้โปรแกรมอะไรตัดต่อ
ตอบ - Adobe Premiere CC

Q - How long have you been in Thailand?
A - As of today it's been 2.5 years. (Today is Feb 1, 2016... so if i dont update this you can do the math)
ถาม - อยู่เมืองไทยนานหรือยัง
ตอบ - 2.5 ปีแล้ว (วันนี้ วันแรกของเดือนกุมภา 2559)

Loading...

Advertisement
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...